Labtub Blood cfRNA Tube
The RNA in the blood can search the most suitable treatment for specific patients. With the development of many professional measurement techniques, which led to new diagnostic methods. Such as circulating free RNA analysis over the past few years, there has a surge of effect in (pre) analytical conditions related to the workflow of liquid biopsy.
1) Purpose：Used for blood collection, anticoagulation, storage, transport, stabilization of cfRNA.
2) Stability Period：7 days at room temperature (15-25°C), not less than 24 hours at over 35°C.
3) Identification：Light blue rubber stopper / transparent safety cap.
1) Manufacturer: Lingen Precision Medical Products (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
2) Size(mm): 13*100mm/16*100mm
3) Material: Pet
4) Volume: 4.5ml/9ml
5) Packing: 2400Pcs/Ctn, 1800Pcs/Ctn
6) Color: Light Blue
1) Limit the degradation of white blood cells and red blood cells and provide sample integrity during the storage, transportation and processing of blood samples.
2) Compared with other blood collection vessels, it reduces hemolysis and increases plasma production after storage.
3) Room temperature storage reduces the cost and complexity associated with cold chain transportation.
4) No immediate plasma preparation is required.
Blood collection tubes are used to collect and store blood samples for a long time. These tubes provide precision, accuracy, speed, safety and ease of use during diagnostic procedures such as liquid biopsy. Liquid biopsy is a noninvasive or minimally invasive alternative to surgical biopsy, which allows doctors to gain insight into tumors by performing some tests on blood samples.
1) Develop / revise business expansion plans by taking advantage of significant growth in developed and emerging markets.
2) In depth review of global market trends and prospects, as well as factors driving and hindering the market.
3) Strengthen the decision-making process by understanding strategies that support the security benefits of customers' products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.